North Star Midwifery contacted me for website help. Their designer was unable to complete the project, and there were a number of fixes that needed to be made to bring the site to its full potential. My tasks included:
- Importing the website to the new host on a tight deadline to coincide with a birth expo.
- Creating a child theme to alter the template.
- Importing a WordPress.com blog, which required significant coding of the chosen template to make it more readable, user-friendly, and attractive.
- Implementing changes from a website audit, including updating slider images and adding elements that required significant coding.
- Coaching North Star Midwifery on how to update their new WordPress site.
This project was completed under budget and in a timely manner.