I am available as a speaker for your next breastfeeding or parenting conference. Read on for more details.
Copy editing, design, and web services
Whether you’re starting your business or polishing a presentation you’ve given dozens of times before, I’d love to help you offer a cohesive, professional image to the world. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Design and redesign of websites. I’ll take care of the technical stuff, too!
- Copy editing and substantive editing of books, ebooks, magazine articles, handouts, PowerPoint presentations, research articles, blog posts, press releases, brochures, newsletters, websites, and more.
- Creating a social media strategy.
- Acting as a subject-matter expertise for journalists and authors.
- Creating infographics and memes.
- Developing templates and forms (intake, consent, history, etc.).
- Redesigning existing documents.
- Creating print-ready files for business cards, posters, postcards, banners, etc.
- Creating a consistent brand image.
- Sourcing photography and imagery that adheres to copyright restrictions.
I work in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as various web platforms, including WordPress.
View my portfolio for some examples of my work.
With a B.A. in writing and over ten years of corporate and freelance experience in editing and desktop publishing, plus knowledge of birth, lactation, and parenting, I am eager to assist lactation professionals (e.g., IBCLC, CLC, CLEC, CLE), birth professionals (e.g., physicians, midwives, and doulas), nonprofit and professional organizations, and more. I offer hourly, daily, and per-package rates and am often able to accommodate short turnaround times. Contact me for more information on services, availability, and rates.